Настольный Теннис - теоретические основы. самоучитель, программированный метод обучения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Василий Иванович Рязанский

Сообщений 91 страница 102 из 102

Василий Иванович "Рязанский"
- это сын и наследник великого князя рязанского
Ивана Фёдоровича, жил он при своем опекуне
Василии Темном в Москве.
Затем Уже Иваном 3-м был отправлен на княжение в
своё родовое гнездо, поэтому "рязанский".
годы жизни 1447—1483
годы княжения 1464 — 1483

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Tvlhp.jpg

Картинку монеты любезно предоставил пользователь Михалыч, а портрет где-то в нете нашёл АлексДос

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

You have made some really good points there. I looked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

Howdy, I believe your blog could be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, great website!

If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies after that he must be pay a visit this web site and be up to date daily.

Good site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Excellent way of telling, and good post to obtain data regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in school.

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your publish is simply great and i can assume you are an expert in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to stay updated with impending post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this web site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.