Настольный Теннис - теоретические основы. самоучитель, программированный метод обучения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Василий Иванович Рязанский

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 102

Василий Иванович "Рязанский"
- это сын и наследник великого князя рязанского
Ивана Фёдоровича, жил он при своем опекуне
Василии Темном в Москве.
Затем Уже Иваном 3-м был отправлен на княжение в
своё родовое гнездо, поэтому "рязанский".
годы жизни 1447—1483
годы княжения 1464 — 1483

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Tvlhp.jpg

Картинку монеты любезно предоставил пользователь Михалыч, а портрет где-то в нете нашёл АлексДос

We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent idea

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity on your publish is simply spectacular and that i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thank you a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Hello to all, the contents present at this web site are in fact amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Hi, for all time i used to check blog posts here early in the dawn, as i like to find out more and more.

I like reading a post that can make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts daily along with a cup of coffee.

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

I visited multiple sites however the audio feature for audio songs present at this site is genuinely excellent.

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this website is genuinely pleasant.

Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello there I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog!

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

I all the time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

Hey very interesting blog!

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously think this site needs much more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Nice weblog right here! Additionally your website rather a lot up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

If you are going for finest contents like I do, simply pay a quick visit this web page everyday as it provides quality contents, thanks

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a material! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this web page.

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really good piece of writing on building up new website.

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!