Настольный Теннис - теоретические основы. самоучитель, программированный метод обучения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Василий Иванович Рязанский

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 102

Василий Иванович "Рязанский"
- это сын и наследник великого князя рязанского
Ивана Фёдоровича, жил он при своем опекуне
Василии Темном в Москве.
Затем Уже Иваном 3-м был отправлен на княжение в
своё родовое гнездо, поэтому "рязанский".
годы жизни 1447—1483
годы княжения 1464 — 1483

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Tvlhp.jpg

Картинку монеты любезно предоставил пользователь Михалыч, а портрет где-то в нете нашёл АлексДос

This post offers clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back later on. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice evening!

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this website is in fact pleasant and the visitors are truly sharing pleasant thoughts.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome website!

What's up mates, pleasant article and pleasant arguments commented at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this site is genuinely nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & aid other customers like its helped me. Good job.

I like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Thank you for some other great post. Where else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal approach of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such information.

Hello, this weekend is nice in support of me, for the reason that this time i am reading this enormous educational paragraph here at my home.

It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our discussion made here.

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your blog. It appears like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

It's remarkable for me to have a website, which is good designed for my experience. thanks admin

Excellent site. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks in your effort!

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to be a entertainment account it. Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Hello to all, it's truly a fastidious for me to go to see this website, it contains useful Information.

Thanks  for every other informative blog. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal method? I've a challenge that I am just now running on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web site is in fact pleasant and the visitors are actually sharing nice thoughts.

Keep on writing, great job!

This post is genuinely a fastidious one it helps new internet visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

Excellent way of describing, and fastidious post to get data regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.

Remarkable! Its truly amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.

What's up colleagues, how is all, and what you wish for to say about this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely awesome for me.

Hi there exceptional blog! Does running a blog such as this require a large amount of work? I've very little knowledge of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!