Настольный Теннис - теоретические основы. самоучитель, программированный метод обучения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Василий Иванович Рязанский

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 102

Василий Иванович "Рязанский"
- это сын и наследник великого князя рязанского
Ивана Фёдоровича, жил он при своем опекуне
Василии Темном в Москве.
Затем Уже Иваном 3-м был отправлен на княжение в
своё родовое гнездо, поэтому "рязанский".
годы жизни 1447—1483
годы княжения 1464 — 1483

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Tvlhp.jpg

Картинку монеты любезно предоставил пользователь Михалыч, а портрет где-то в нете нашёл АлексДос

That is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!

I read this article fully concerning the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue concerning this piece of writing here at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Thanks in favor of sharing such a pleasant thought, post is good, thats why i have read it fully

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website's content every day along with a cup of coffee.

Keep this going please, great job!

Great blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

When some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

This is a topic which is near to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

When someone writes an post he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Therefore that's why this paragraph is perfect. Thanks!

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my website so i got here to return the want?.I am trying to to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!!

Can I just say what a comfort to find a person that truly knows what they're talking about on the web. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people have to check this out and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you are not more popular given that you certainly possess the gift.

Good way of telling, and pleasant article to get facts regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in academy.

Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of info on your site. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there,  You have performed a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. That is a really neatly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Hello I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb b.

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Hello there,  You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from most up-to-date information.

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques with other folks, please shoot me an email if interested.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Great blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about %meta_keyword%. Regards

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

Amazing! Its really awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning from this post.